Saturday, April 19, 2008

First Painted Box




"Your most precious, valued
possessions and your greatest
powers are invisible and intangible.
No one can take them.
You, and you alone, can give them.
You will receive abundance for your giving.
The more you give-the more you will have!"

William Stone


I have finished painting the henna kit box. It did not turn out exactly how I planned it because I got really tired back and achy legs from sitting for so long and my eyes hurt from focusing so closely with the paint brush. My last month of pregnancy has hit me well, I am now almost always left with cramps somewhere. So I just did as much as I could and finished it with simple design to make it complete. Offcourse I plan to do similar projects in the near future to further this new hobby of mine. I used to love painting on canvas, but nowadays I have developed taste in painting almost anything possible!

I am going to use this as my temporary henna box. I ordered a Henna Kit from a website called Henna Caravan few weeks ago. The kit has finally arrived, and I have made my own mehndi and can't wait to start using them on people.


Painted with special effects Acrylic pain and added glitter on top. Used art tape to create the straight lines in between.

Ciao.








Post a Comment