Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My Kitchen Wishlist


I have recently received an e-mail from a friend about a kitchen accessory website called Enclume Pot Racks. This company sells some beautifully crafted pot racks in variety of sizes and designs. Just when the thoughts of redesigning my kitchen was lingering through my mind, I received this e-mail. Is this a coincidence or what? I moved to a new place 2 months ago, and this kitchen needed something personalized. A touch of warmth, art and some cool kitchen organizers to fit my loads of kitchen tools.


Wow! Do check them out if you're a kitchen decorator dreamer like me. Some of the Enclume Pot Rack items have blown me away and I have already picked some out and jotted them down in my Kitchen Wish list. Being a foodie, there is always a kitchen wish list for everyone right?

Enclume Products have been very widely used in many kitchens. They have all kinds of pot racks,  kitchen & home accessories one can desire to have. I really enjoyed drooling over those beautifully designed pot racks with variety of designs. I hope you enjoy them too!







Post a Comment