Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Good Health is a Miracle from God

The greatest wealth is health.  ~Virgil

Good evening folks. Hope everyone is doing well this winter season, staying warm and hydrated at home since it also is the season of sickness. Well, last 1-2 weeks have been absolutely horrifying for me and my family due to illness consisting of fever, cough and ugly flu. Did I tell anyone how much I hate the word FLU? More than the word, I hate the flu itself. It's gross, it's mean and it is one of the most common seasonal disease 90% of the population in North America suffers from. 

I had just started to recover from my 3 days of flu with high fever and endless coughing. The endless coughing has turned my voice into a crow's voice. But, I am thankful my fever and chills are gone and I took well care of myself by eating the right food while sick.

I will be away from my kitchen stadium for a bit longer it seems. At the moment my toddler has caught my fever and is on his way to recovery. Please do pray for us so we can all get back to our regular normal happy lives. 

And if you have not had the flu yet or have flu symptoms, you better start drinking and eating the following!!




 
Post a Comment