Tuesday, February 1, 2011

COMFORT FOOD EVENT ROUNDUP

The Comfort Food Event has come to an end with some warm mouth watering dishes! A big hearty thanks to all my participants for making the first event on my blog happen and for sending in your delicious dishes.

Please check them out and enjoy!

I am running a slow motion in my blog life lately. Life is demanding too much attention. Please stay tuned my silent readers and followers, I promise I won't upset you and will bring you new recipes soon. Mwahh!

******


#1 
Chicken Quark Crossover Puff Pastry 

By Deeba Rajpal

#2
Gobi and Betel Leaf Vadai

by Reva of Kaarasaaram





#3
Tortilla Samosas
by Rachana of Sizzlenspice




#4
Chocolate Cake - Mom's way
by Johanna of Green Gourmet Giraffe




#5
Double Chocolate Bread Pudding
by Denny of Oh Taste And See




#6
Warm Mocha Tart
by Magpie of Magpie's Recipes
 




#7

Lentil Soup 
by Azmina of Lawyers Love Lunch




#8
Flat Naan Bread
Akheela of Torview



#9
 Khare Seviyan
Mona of Zaiqa



#10  
Brown Sugar Mini Buns
by Sarah at Caffeina






Post a Comment